Our in-house fabrication facility and machine shop have capabilities that allow us to meet most specifications for customized stainless steel, aluminum and carbon steel.
- Metal Work – Fabricating
- Angle Rolls up to 6’x 6′ 3/4″
- Press Breakes 500 ton
- Lazer 7’x 13′ Table
CALL NOW! 715-235-4225
With more than 40,000 square feet of manufacturing area, American Structures, Inc. is capable of fabricating a large variety of metals, shapes, and configurations to meet your needs. The combined experience of our professional fabricators enable us to serve our customers with the best the industry has to offer in welding, rolling, and punching a variety of metals. We welcome your inquiries for large and small jobs, to include: I-beams, columns, lintels, and bollards for commercial building needs, as well as handrails and stairways and unique metal fabricating projects.
Our machine shop has the equipment available to complete a wide variety of tasks for its customers, including cutting, punching, tapping, forming, and shaping sheet and plate metal. We will also handle production runs of metal products and components, such as items crafted from carbon steel and aluminum. Please contact us for an estimate.
Our machines offer the following capabilities:
• Structural roll forming of I-beam, pipe, tube, etc.
• Plate rolling up to 1/2” thick or 5 ft. wide
• Bending up to 20’ lengths
• Sheet and plate shearing up to 14’
• Rolling up to 6” x 6” x 3/4” angle
• MIG and TIG welding of stainless steel, aluminum, and carbon steel
• CNC (computerized numerical controlled) punching up to 3/8” thick
• And more
Call us at 715.235.4225 for a quote on your fabrication needs today!