Why Stainless Steel? Why Bolted? Stainless steel is widely accepted as a building material in many industries and is commonly used in the food processing industry because of its ability to meet FDA standards. The use of stainless steel in tanks guarantees a high quality, maintenance-free storage facility and years of satisfactory use. Stainless steel is strong, can be formed to meet individual preferences, is watertight, and is resistant to cold weather.
Bolted stainless steel tanks have a product life expectancy in excess of 40 years.
Our bolted stainless steel tanks are:
- Environmentally friendly
- Maintenance free
- Have a product life expectancy in excess of 40 years or more.
- Do not require coating before use
- Never have to be painted, re-gasketed, or welded
- Stain resistant and rust free
- Able to store most types of materials
- 100% recyclable, helping to preserve the environment and reduce waste
- Fire and heat resistant, allowing for storage of liquids in process
- Compatible with the surrounding landscape
- Strong and durable, with a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Impact resistant, insuring higher levels of safety
- Less expensive over the long term, when compared to alternative metals