When making the decision to purchase a tank storage option, it is important to consider the following:
- Type of product to be stored: potable water, non-potable water, or dry product?
- Tank capacity and configuration required: shorter, with a large diameter or taller, with a narrower diameter?
- Soil conditions of proposed site: this can help determine the type of tank foundation used
- Surrounding environment of site: does the tank need to blend in or be noticeable?
- Longitivity or life span of the tank: What is the best type of tank material for your specific project?
Storage Tanks come in a variety of different sizes and, like all of our tanks, are customized to fit your individual project needs. Basically, American Structures, Inc’s tank storage products can be divided into three categories:
- Potable water tanks
- Non-potable water tanks
- Dry storage tanks